Casa Ricardo Cheese Curls
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls were quite good.
They didn't have quite as much fluorescent orange cheeese powder as many other cheese curls, as the color was generally more yellowish, with some orange spots. But they did have a great crunch, along with an extremely tasty cheese flavoring. These received very high praise from the tasters at the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell.
From the package: “Made With Real Cheese!” ... “Cholesterol Free” ... “Casa Ricardo's Cheese Crunch are made with the finest Ingredients Available! Created with our own Sensational Seasoning Bland & using all Real Cheeses - provides these great Snacking Treats with their delicious great taste and satisfying crunch!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: River City Consultants, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road