Jacobsens of Denmark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taste test: These chocolate chip cookies were very small, just an inch in diameter, which was even smaller than the picture on the box.
They were edible, but not really much more. They didn't really taste bad, but considering that they're chocolate chip cookies, they should at a minimum taste pretty good. The actual chocolate tasted good, but the rest of the cookie was really quite blah.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a generic cookie smell, almost like oatmeal cookies. Nothing special.
From the package: “Chocolade chip koekjes” ... “Valeur nutritive” ... “All values are considered average”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Jacobsens Bakery USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road