Jacobsens of Denmark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taste test: These chocolate chip cookies were very small, just an inch in diameter, which was even smaller than the picture on the box.
They were edible, but not really much more. They didn't really taste bad, but considering that they're chocolate chip cookies, they should at a minimum taste pretty good. The actual chocolate tasted good, but the rest of the cookie was really quite blah.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a generic cookie smell, almost like oatmeal cookies. Nothing special.
From the package: “Chocolade chip koekjes” ... “Valeur nutritive” ... “All values are considered average”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Jacobsens Bakery USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road