Italian Snack Chips Buttery
Taste test: These bread chips were triangular and about the size of your typical Doritos, except quite a bit thicker.
The vast majority of the pieces were broken, though, so finding a piece that was actually a triangle was not easy. The chips were very crunchy and also quite tasty, with a nice mild mix of Italian spices. Not sure why they called the flavor "Buttery" as I didn't taste any butter. But butter or no butter, I enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Four generations ago, my great uncle Carl would mix dough by hand and bake all night. Great grandpa Frank would deliver fresh warm bread by horse-drawn carriage the next morning. Those days are gone, but the love, deciation and spirit remain. We still make all of our products in that same spirit, using the finest ingredients. We are confident that you will enjoy the rich flavors we put in our products.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Luxury Brand EFC, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road