Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This snack mix included medium-size knotted pretzels, crunchy cheese curls, triangular blue corn tortilla chips, round yellow corn tortilla chips, caramel popcorn, largish corn chips (some with barbecue flavor on them, some without), and something that reminded me of Skinny Chips, except thinner.
The cheese curls were not all that crisp, but they did have a ton of salty cheese powder on them. Many of the items had a very whole grain sort of taste. There weren't a whole lot of caramel corns, but the ones that were there were quite good, with plenty of sweetness to balance out the general saltiness of the mix. Overall, a great mix.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Fritos, but you can smell a little of the other snacks too.
From the package: “Good for you” ... “You control the chaos” ... “Made with organic corn, wheat and cheese” ... “Chaos is all around us, and this Organic Snack Mix is completely chaotic, but lucky for you the chaos can be controlled. Just open the bag and eat one item at a time. Otherwise it's complete CHAOS.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road