Herr's Sweet Island Style Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a very sweet flavor on them, about as sweet as you'll ever get on potato chips.
The seasoning seemed to be a combination of mustard, onion and various other spices. The taste wasn't entirely unlike honey, mustard and onion chips, but the flavor was even sweeter in this case, with the mustard more subtle. All of the chips in the bag were small. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, sort of a sweet honey mustard.
From the package: “The chip with the Sweet Island Flavor” ... “Contains wheat and soy ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road