Herr's Sweet Island Style Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a very sweet flavor on them, about as sweet as you'll ever get on potato chips.
The seasoning seemed to be a combination of mustard, onion and various other spices. The taste wasn't entirely unlike honey, mustard and onion chips, but the flavor was even sweeter in this case, with the mustard more subtle. All of the chips in the bag were small. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, sort of a sweet honey mustard.
From the package: “The chip with the Sweet Island Flavor” ... “Contains wheat and soy ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road