Herr's Sweet Island Style Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a very sweet flavor on them, about as sweet as you'll ever get on potato chips.
The seasoning seemed to be a combination of mustard, onion and various other spices. The taste wasn't entirely unlike honey, mustard and onion chips, but the flavor was even sweeter in this case, with the mustard more subtle. All of the chips in the bag were small. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, sort of a sweet honey mustard.
From the package: “The chip with the Sweet Island Flavor” ... “Contains wheat and soy ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road