Plocky's Hummus Chips
Taste test: These smallish, round chips had the color of hummus, but they didn't taste like hummus.
That's unfortunate, because I like the taste of hummus. They were not very crisp. The taste was OK, but it didn't remind anyone of hummus.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like hummus, but OK.
From the package: “Hummus Chips™ is a great new Mediterranean snack with all of the wonderful taste of Hummus made into a delicious crunchy chip. The trend toward healthy eating is fulfilled with this Kosher, no trans fat, non-GMO product that has unbelievable good taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Plocky's Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road