Grab Em Plantain Chips Red Chili
Taste test: These plantain chips were cut lengthwise and had an uneven coating of a dark red flavor powder.
When I bit into the first chip, I was startled, as the chili heat gave me quite a jolt. The chips had a nice crunch, and the taste was very good. The good flavor was almost overshadowed by the extreme heat, but the taste was good enought that I kept eating more and more chips before realizing that mouth was absolutely on fire. The heat stayed around in full force for an the aftertaste. An excellent take on the plantain chip, for those who can handle some serious heat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chili smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grab Em Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road