Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This snack pack consisted of a 0.75-oz. pack of Havarti Process Cheese Spread from Oakfield Farms; two Pepperidge Farm Distinctive Sesame Crackers; two Nabisco Wheatsworth Stone Ground Wheat Crackers; a small plastic spreading knife; a small box of Sun-Maid Raisins; and a Fresh Nap Moist Towelette.
I took bites of the crackers before spreading the cheese to gauge the taste of the crackers alone, and they were both kind of bland. After spreading the cheese, the taste was much better. The box of raisins was very small, but it was still enough for about three good-size handfulls. Overall, kind of average as airline snacks go.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The cheese smelled pretty good. Nothing special about either kind of cracker.
From the package: “Snack, enjoy and then pass this wrapper to an inflight crewmember as they come by. Thanks!” ... “Havarti-type Flavor”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Oakfield Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy aboard Jet Blue. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road