Grab Em Plantain Chips Jalapeno
Taste test: These plaintain chips were cut lengthwise, and they didn't appear at first to have any sort of jalapeno seasoning on them.
Upon biting in, I quickly discovered that they had a lot of jalapeno taste and heat. The flavor seemed to be baked into the chips, as licking the chips didn't generate much heat. The chips were cut thin for plantain chips, and they were quite crunchy. Most of the pieces were fairly crisp, but the level did vary from one piece to the next. The general crispness level was higher than most plantain chips, it was still less than most potato chips. The jalapeno heat stayed around for an aftertaste. Once I was done eating, the heat and flavor felt quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild smell, but I couldn't detect any jalapeno.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grab Em Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road