Taste test: This candy bar had 8 rectangular (and very nearly square) sections in a 2x4 grid. Each looked like milk chocolate from the top, but you could see some of the pieces of honeycomb jutting out the bottom. More honeycomb pieces were scattered throughout the interior, though in total it was still overwhelmingly milk chocolate.
I've enjoyed Cadbury's other Dairy Milk bars, and I absolutely loved the Yorkie with pieces of honeycomb inside, so I figured this would be good too. Unfortunately, it wasn't. The milk chocolate just tasted bad, not a good kind of chocolate at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK chocolate smell, but not great.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with Golden Honeycombed Granules” ... “the benefits of chocolate ... Enjoying chocolate as part of a balanced lifestyle can play a part in making people feel calmer more relaxed and generally happier. Chocolate gives us an emotional boost, which triggers similar 'good feelings' to those we experience when listening to music, or being in love!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road