Taste test: This candy bar had 8 rectangular (and very nearly square) sections in a 2x4 grid. Each looked like milk chocolate from the top, but you could see some of the pieces of honeycomb jutting out the bottom. More honeycomb pieces were scattered throughout the interior, though in total it was still overwhelmingly milk chocolate.
I've enjoyed Cadbury's other Dairy Milk bars, and I absolutely loved the Yorkie with pieces of honeycomb inside, so I figured this would be good too. Unfortunately, it wasn't. The milk chocolate just tasted bad, not a good kind of chocolate at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK chocolate smell, but not great.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with Golden Honeycombed Granules” ... “the benefits of chocolate ... Enjoying chocolate as part of a balanced lifestyle can play a part in making people feel calmer more relaxed and generally happier. Chocolate gives us an emotional boost, which triggers similar 'good feelings' to those we experience when listening to music, or being in love!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road