Taste test: This bar was a bit of a mystery until I bit in, because I don't actually know what vanilla crisp is supposed to be.
It was on the sweet side and just a little chewy, and the flavor was tolerable but not good. Most of the other PowerBar flavors are better than this one.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell.
From the package: “100% DV Energy Releasing B Vitamins | 230 mg Electrolytes* | 22g Complex Carbohydrates”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road