Taste test: This bar was a bit of a mystery until I bit in, because I don't actually know what vanilla crisp is supposed to be.
It was on the sweet side and just a little chewy, and the flavor was tolerable but not good. Most of the other PowerBar flavors are better than this one.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell.
From the package: “100% DV Energy Releasing B Vitamins | 230 mg Electrolytes* | 22g Complex Carbohydrates”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road