Mini Robin Eggs
Taste test: These small, egg-shaped candies came in the same type of container as a half pint of milk (or in my case, a half pint of chocolate milk).
The eggs were in a variety of speckled colors, and they were all quite outstanding. The outside was a very thin chocolate candy shell, and the inside was a crunchy malted milk, like Whoppers. I tried eating them two different ways, at first just crunching in, and then letting the egg dissolve in my mouth before crunching in. The second way took some patience, but it made these taste even better than the first way, as the flavor lasted longer. Just great. They should sell these all year, not just at Easter. Even better, they should sell them all year for the price that I paid a week after Easter.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None.
From the package: “From the makers of Whoppers®” ... “Bright colors!” ... “Malted Milk Candy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1712 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road