Mini Robin Eggs
Taste test: These small, egg-shaped candies came in the same type of container as a half pint of milk (or in my case, a half pint of chocolate milk).
The eggs were in a variety of speckled colors, and they were all quite outstanding. The outside was a very thin chocolate candy shell, and the inside was a crunchy malted milk, like Whoppers. I tried eating them two different ways, at first just crunching in, and then letting the egg dissolve in my mouth before crunching in. The second way took some patience, but it made these taste even better than the first way, as the flavor lasted longer. Just great. They should sell these all year, not just at Easter. Even better, they should sell them all year for the price that I paid a week after Easter.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None.
From the package: “From the makers of Whoppers®” ... “Bright colors!” ... “Malted Milk Candy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road