Reese's Pieces Carrot Bag
Taste test: This Easter edition of Reese's Pieces took just the orange pieces from the usual assortment of colors and put them in a clear conical bag, with some green ink above the area where the bag was tied, to look like the stem of the carrot.
The taste was the usually sugary peanut butter flavor that you would expect from Reese's Pieces. This was one of the more creative Easter items we've seen recently. (Shopping tip: Because we waited until a week after Easter to buy it, Target was selling this for 90% off the regular price.)
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None that I could notice.
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road