Reese's Pieces Carrot Bag
Taste test: This Easter edition of Reese's Pieces took just the orange pieces from the usual assortment of colors and put them in a clear conical bag, with some green ink above the area where the bag was tied, to look like the stem of the carrot.
The taste was the usually sugary peanut butter flavor that you would expect from Reese's Pieces. This was one of the more creative Easter items we've seen recently. (Shopping tip: Because we waited until a week after Easter to buy it, Target was selling this for 90% off the regular price.)
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None that I could notice.
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road