Reese's Pieces Carrot Bag
Taste test: This Easter edition of Reese's Pieces took just the orange pieces from the usual assortment of colors and put them in a clear conical bag, with some green ink above the area where the bag was tied, to look like the stem of the carrot.
The taste was the usually sugary peanut butter flavor that you would expect from Reese's Pieces. This was one of the more creative Easter items we've seen recently. (Shopping tip: Because we waited until a week after Easter to buy it, Target was selling this for 90% off the regular price.)
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None that I could notice.
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road