Snyder of Berlin Hawaiian Sweet Onion Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were very impressive, with an intense sweet onion taste, good crunch and a high level of crispness.
The onion flavor kind of reminded me of Funyuns, but it was even sweeter in this case. Excellent chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly oniony.
From the package: “This package is sold by weight, not by volume. Some settling may occur in transporting this product to you for sale.” ... “Serving Size 1 oz (28g/about 13 chips)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road