Taste test: Eating this energy bar was like eating a thin, extra-dense, extra-chewy brownie that didn't crumble apart when you ate it.
It had more solidity as a bar than some other PowerBar varieties, which seem more like dough squeezed into roughly bar shape. For a chocolate bar, it was not all that sweet, and the taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight chocolate smell, like a brownie but weak.
From the package: “The Original Performance Energy Bar™” ... “100% DV Energy Releasing B Vitamins | 320 mg Electrolytes* | 24g Complex Carbohydrates”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road