Taste test: Eating this energy bar was like eating a thin, extra-dense, extra-chewy brownie that didn't crumble apart when you ate it.
It had more solidity as a bar than some other PowerBar varieties, which seem more like dough squeezed into roughly bar shape. For a chocolate bar, it was not all that sweet, and the taste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight chocolate smell, like a brownie but weak.
From the package: “The Original Performance Energy Bar™” ... “100% DV Energy Releasing B Vitamins | 320 mg Electrolytes* | 24g Complex Carbohydrates”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road