Mac's Sour Cream & Chives Pork Skins
Taste test: These pork rinds were light, airy and crisp, and they had a noticeable sour cream and chive flavor for the first bite, but it quickly went away, replaced by the standard pork rinds flavor.
It was kind of disappointing that the sour cream and chives flavor wasn't stronger, since that can be a really good flavor..
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell. No chives or sour cream that I could notice.
From the package: “0g Total Carbohydrates Per Serving” ... “Chicharrones”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road