Mac's Sour Cream & Chives Pork Skins
Taste test: These pork rinds were light, airy and crisp, and they had a noticeable sour cream and chive flavor for the first bite, but it quickly went away, replaced by the standard pork rinds flavor.
It was kind of disappointing that the sour cream and chives flavor wasn't stronger, since that can be a really good flavor..
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pork rinds smell. No chives or sour cream that I could notice.
From the package: “0g Total Carbohydrates Per Serving” ... “Chicharrones”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road