Taste test: This pie had a sort of half-circle shape, and unlike the familiar Hostess pies, it was packaged in a box instead a wrapper.
The crust was very sweet and soft to bite into, and strong enough to hold the filling in place. The chocolate filling was rich and thick, but very smooth and not overly sweet. A pretty good pie.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet pie crust smell. Not chocolatey, though.
From the package: “Real Chocolate Filling!” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Microwaveable”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: JTM Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1720 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road