Taste test: This pie had a sort of half-circle shape, and unlike the familiar Hostess pies, it was packaged in a box instead a wrapper.
The crust was very sweet and soft to bite into, and strong enough to hold the filling in place. The chocolate filling was rich and thick, but very smooth and not overly sweet. A pretty good pie.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet pie crust smell. Not chocolatey, though.
From the package: “Real Chocolate Filling!” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Microwaveable”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: JTM Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road