Taste test: For some reason, Nestle decided to try putting peanuts into their very successful Crunch bar.
The Crunch bar was already a very thin bar, so there wasn't a whole lot of room to squeeze in the halved peanuts. From the top, it looked like a regular Nestle Crunch bar. From the bottom, you could see both the Rice Krispies and the peanuts jutting through the chocolate. It looked like they didn't reduce the amount of Rice Krispies all that much, as the Rice Krispies far outnumbered the peanuts. Some bites had no nuts in them and tasted like ordinary Crunch, but most seemed to have at least one piece of nut, resulting in a different taste. The taste was OK, but really not very impressive. They took away the usual taste of a Crunch bar, without substituting anything special in terms of taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very strong, but I think I could smell peanuts in addition to the chocolate.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with Crisped Rice and Peanuts” ... “Why be plain? When you can be Crunchy™” ... “Made in Brazil by Nestlé Brazil Ltda.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road