Taste test: If you're in the mood for some chocolate overload, this might be the bar for you.
Take one of the bars of a regular 4-stick Kit Kat, replace the wafers inside with chocolate wafers, add a layer of chocolate creme above the wafers and below the chocolate coating, super-size the whole thing using an invention from some Rick Moranis movie, and you've got this bar. The taste was pretty good, very chocolatey and rich, but not overly sweet. I'm a bit fan of the great chocolate that they use in the original Kit Kat, and I don't think changing the formula made for a better product in this case, but it was still quite good.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Kit Kat chocolate smell.
From the package: “Twice the Crisp! *as regular Kit Kat” ... “Crisp Chocolate Wafers & Chocolate Creme in Milk Chocolate” ... “Mfg. by H.B. Reese Candy Co. Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033-0815, U.S.A. A Division of The Hershey Company Under License from Societe des produits Nestlé S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark owners”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road