Taste test: If you're in the mood for some chocolate overload, this might be the bar for you.
Take one of the bars of a regular 4-stick Kit Kat, replace the wafers inside with chocolate wafers, add a layer of chocolate creme above the wafers and below the chocolate coating, super-size the whole thing using an invention from some Rick Moranis movie, and you've got this bar. The taste was pretty good, very chocolatey and rich, but not overly sweet. I'm a bit fan of the great chocolate that they use in the original Kit Kat, and I don't think changing the formula made for a better product in this case, but it was still quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Kit Kat chocolate smell.
From the package: “Twice the Crisp! *as regular Kit Kat” ... “Crisp Chocolate Wafers & Chocolate Creme in Milk Chocolate” ... “Mfg. by H.B. Reese Candy Co. Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033-0815, U.S.A. A Division of The Hershey Company Under License from Societe des produits Nestlé S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark owners”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1747 snacks)
- Bars (932 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road