Taste test: This version of the Take 5 replaced the pretzels in the original version with cookies, but kept the other four ingredients (caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and milk chocolate) intact.
The two irregularly shaped bars in the package each had the a crunchy chocolate cookie on the bottom, topped by caramel, peanut butter and peanuts, and then coated in milk chocolate. The change from pretzels to cookies made this a substantially different bar than the original. The taste was good, and the most impressive part was that I could separately taste each of the five elements, rather than just tasting one big mishmash. (Well, maybe the peanut butter and peanuts were hard to distinguish, but other than that, I definitely could.)
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very sweet chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “chocolate cookie • caramel • peanuts • peanut butter • milk chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road