Taste test: This version of the Take 5 replaced the pretzels in the original version with cookies, but kept the other four ingredients (caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and milk chocolate) intact.
The two irregularly shaped bars in the package each had the a crunchy chocolate cookie on the bottom, topped by caramel, peanut butter and peanuts, and then coated in milk chocolate. The change from pretzels to cookies made this a substantially different bar than the original. The taste was good, and the most impressive part was that I could separately taste each of the five elements, rather than just tasting one big mishmash. (Well, maybe the peanut butter and peanuts were hard to distinguish, but other than that, I definitely could.)
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very sweet chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “chocolate cookie • caramel • peanuts • peanut butter • milk chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road