Herr's Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
Taste test: When I opened this bag, I was taken by surprise, as it contained wide-rippled potato chips, rather than the narrow-rippled chips pictured on the bag.
For the first few bites, the flavor didn't have a whole a lot of resemblance to Buffalo wings, but it was tangy and tasty. As I ate more, the taste did get closer to Buffalo wings, but it still wasn't a very close match. There was also no heat, but the flavor was good, and it worked well with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Most of the chips in this small bag were on the small side.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like Buffalo wings. Maybe, maybe remotely like hot sauce.
From the package: “Net Wt. 1 oz. (28.4g)” ... “Contains soy, milk and gluten ingredients.” ... “This package is sold by weight. When product is packaged, bag is full. Some settling will occur during shipment.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road