Old Dutch Restaurante Multigrain Triangles Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were thin and brittle, but they tasted pretty good, earing high praise from our tasters.
The surface of the chips was very irregular, with some white spots and also some dark spots that looked like sesame seeds, except dark in color. The multigrain flavor was definitely a change from plain corn tortilla chips, but it worked well.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla chips smell, but it seemed to have some wheat smell mixed in too.
From the package: “High in Fibre!” ... “0g Trans Fat” ... “Low in Saturated Fatty Acids” ... “Now your favorite Restaurante Tortilla Chip is being blended with a mixture of tasty whole grains! This unique combination of whole corn & grains creates a great tasting, fresh & crisp Tortilla Chip with the added benefit of being high in fibre!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road