Old Dutch Restaurante Multigrain Triangles Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were thin and brittle, but they tasted pretty good, earing high praise from our tasters.
The surface of the chips was very irregular, with some white spots and also some dark spots that looked like sesame seeds, except dark in color. The multigrain flavor was definitely a change from plain corn tortilla chips, but it worked well.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla chips smell, but it seemed to have some wheat smell mixed in too.
From the package: “High in Fibre!” ... “0g Trans Fat” ... “Low in Saturated Fatty Acids” ... “Now your favorite Restaurante Tortilla Chip is being blended with a mixture of tasty whole grains! This unique combination of whole corn & grains creates a great tasting, fresh & crisp Tortilla Chip with the added benefit of being high in fibre!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road