Old Dutch Rip-L-Chips Creamy Dill
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were quite good.
They had an extremely tasty dill flavoring, very fresh and also very strong. The chips also had a nice crispness and a very good crunch. These were a popular choice around the chip bowl, as our tasters kept coming back to the bowl for seconds.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, sharp dill smell.
From the package: “It started in Winnipeg back around 1954. A little known potato chip company with a lot of heart became the talk of the town. Soon, news of these tasty chips spread like wildfire!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road