Old Dutch Rip-L-Chips Creamy Dill
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were quite good.
They had an extremely tasty dill flavoring, very fresh and also very strong. The chips also had a nice crispness and a very good crunch. These were a popular choice around the chip bowl, as our tasters kept coming back to the bowl for seconds.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, sharp dill smell.
From the package: “It started in Winnipeg back around 1954. A little known potato chip company with a lot of heart became the talk of the town. Soon, news of these tasty chips spread like wildfire!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road