Old Dutch Rip-L-Chips Creamy Dill
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were quite good.
They had an extremely tasty dill flavoring, very fresh and also very strong. The chips also had a nice crispness and a very good crunch. These were a popular choice around the chip bowl, as our tasters kept coming back to the bowl for seconds.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, sharp dill smell.
From the package: “It started in Winnipeg back around 1954. A little known potato chip company with a lot of heart became the talk of the town. Soon, news of these tasty chips spread like wildfire!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road