Snyder's of Hanover Steak & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are big, gargantuan ripple chips.
If you took your steak and licked it, that's what these chips kind of taste like. But you should also lick the chips to find the flavor, too. We got one chip that tasted like a regular chip, so use the "lick the chip" method. Uneven distribution of the flavor powder. Consistency of the chip was good, however.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: "Oh, man alive, what the hell is this world coming to?" Very strong smell, kind of like the Liptons French Onion dip dry package.
From the package: “Imagine the delicious flavor of perfectly grilled U.S.D.A. prime beef smothered with sauteed onions. This authentic 'fresh off the grill' taste has been captured in Steak & Onion Potato Chips, available only from Snyder's of Hanover.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
- Beef Chips (39 snacks)
Trivia: Bag includes a rather unappetizing picture of steak slices and some onions.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road