Snyder's of Hanover Steak & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are big, gargantuan ripple chips.
If you took your steak and licked it, that's what these chips kind of taste like. But you should also lick the chips to find the flavor, too. We got one chip that tasted like a regular chip, so use the "lick the chip" method. Uneven distribution of the flavor powder. Consistency of the chip was good, however.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: "Oh, man alive, what the hell is this world coming to?" Very strong smell, kind of like the Liptons French Onion dip dry package.
From the package: “Imagine the delicious flavor of perfectly grilled U.S.D.A. prime beef smothered with sauteed onions. This authentic 'fresh off the grill' taste has been captured in Steak & Onion Potato Chips, available only from Snyder's of Hanover.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (68 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
Trivia: Bag includes a rather unappetizing picture of steak slices and some onions.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road