Wise Kettle Cooked Potato Chips All Natural
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were high on the saltiness scale but otherwise good.
Most of the chips had a good crunch and lots of potato flavor (probably helped along by all of the salt). The texture and taste were not quite as not notch as Kettle Chips or Cape Cod Chips, but these were still pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fried potato smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “After all these years, the authentic taste of kettle-cooked potato chips is still hard to beat.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road