Wise Kettle Cooked Potato Chips All Natural
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were high on the saltiness scale but otherwise good.
Most of the chips had a good crunch and lots of potato flavor (probably helped along by all of the salt). The texture and taste were not quite as not notch as Kettle Chips or Cape Cod Chips, but these were still pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fried potato smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “After all these years, the authentic taste of kettle-cooked potato chips is still hard to beat.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road