Taste test: These are miniature versions of Doritos Nacho Cheese, the grand-daddy of all nacho cheese tortilla chips.
They tasted exactly the same as a regular Doritos Nacho Cheese chips, only smaller. Each bag contains enough chips to reach 100 calories when you're done with the bag, so if you only eat one bag in a sitting you're actually doing OK in the nutrition area (just don't open up another bag, use these for lunches or something). With the help of our Taquitos.net mathification and geometry calculator, I determined that four of the mini bites would create approximately the same shape as one normal-shaped Doritos corn chip. If you run into me in the street I'll draw it for you.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Each individual bag smells like a bag of Doritos, but only 100 calories worth.
From the package: “Introducing Doritos 100 Calorie Mini Bites Chips ... a great tasting snack with perfect portions 'right-sized' just for you. Quick, easy & portable, Doritos 100 Calorie Chips are an ideal snack for home, work or when you're out & about. At 100 calories per pack it's a great tasting snack designed to fit your lifestyle!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road