Dakota Style Salt & Pepper Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were irregularly shaped and very crunchy, with a strong kick of black pepper that got even stronger in the aftertaste.
A nice, intense flavor. I couldn't actually taste much in the way of salt, as it was far overwhelmed by the pepper. Most of the chips in the bag were on the small side.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peppery smell. Nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Select Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Pepper.” ... “To make a better chip, start with a better potato. To guarantee it, we grown our own near Clark, South Dakota. Then we scrub them, slice them extra thick and open-kettle cook each batch by hand. The whole process from scrubbing to bagging is done in less than an hour so you know our chips are fresh. That's what gives Dakota Style Potato Chips their Industrial Strength crunch and naturally good taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road