Snyder's of Hanover Jalapeño Pieces
Taste test: These have a nice crunch to them, and they have lots of salty jalapeño flavor.
They're kind of intense — the pretzel taste doesn't go well with the jalepeño, and there's too much jalepeño flavor — it's literally coated with flavor..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not good — smells like a sliced jalepeno after it's been sitting out in the sun for a few days.
From the package: “Take our distinct selection of Flavored Pretzel Pieces. Generous chucks of our Sourdough Hard Pretzels bursting with intense flavor combinations ... like our Jalapeño Pretzel Pieces, with flavor so authentic, you'll think it was just plunked off the vine.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road