Kettle Classics Jalapeno Potato Chips
Taste test: These were not as hot as we'd like.
The first bag we tried had hardly any hot jalapeno flavor at all. The second bag was better, but still not that hot. There's just not enough jalapeno taste. Still, it's a good chip underneath. The major negative was that there were barely any chips in the bag. Kettle Classics potato chips bags seem to be on average two-thirds or more empty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice, spicy smell, but not really much jalapeno in it.
From the package: “Some people think all potato chips are alike. But you know that's not true. Because Kettle Classics™ are thickly sliced from premium potatoes and cooked extra slowly, using only natural oils and seasonings. A process that creates a unique crunch you get only from our gourmet potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road