Taste test: This square tray had an L-shaped area holding small bagel chips, with a tub of cheese dip in the remaining corner.
It was surprisingly good, with lots of ranch flavoring on the bagel chips, and a strong, spicy taste in the cheese dip. For those with no interest in the cheese, the bagel chips tasted very good on their own — a bit dry without the dip, but quite flavorful from the ranch seasoning.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The bagel chips had just a slight ranch smell. The cheese dip had a fairly generic cheez wiz sort of smell.
From the package: “Does not need refrigeration • Do not microwave” ... “Made with real cheddar cheese”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Sargento Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road