Taste test: This square tray had an L-shaped area holding small bagel chips, with a tub of cheese dip in the remaining corner.
It was surprisingly good, with lots of ranch flavoring on the bagel chips, and a strong, spicy taste in the cheese dip. For those with no interest in the cheese, the bagel chips tasted very good on their own — a bit dry without the dip, but quite flavorful from the ranch seasoning.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The bagel chips had just a slight ranch smell. The cheese dip had a fairly generic cheez wiz sort of smell.
From the package: “Does not need refrigeration • Do not microwave” ... “Made with real cheddar cheese”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Sargento Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road