Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Steak & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice kettle-cooked crunch and were irregularly shaped, with some chips containing large bubbles or being folded over upon themselves.
They had a fairly mild but tasty steak and onion seasoning. On some bites, it seemed like the taste was just grilled onions, but there were other bites where it really did taste like steak. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like grilled onions. Good.
From the package: “Mega Jackpot Size” ... “Seventeen of the top twenty hotels in the world are located in Las Vegas” ... “There is one operating slot machine in Las Vegas for every eight residents.” ... “Contains soy ingredients”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road