Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Steak & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice kettle-cooked crunch and were irregularly shaped, with some chips containing large bubbles or being folded over upon themselves.
They had a fairly mild but tasty steak and onion seasoning. On some bites, it seemed like the taste was just grilled onions, but there were other bites where it really did taste like steak. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like grilled onions. Good.
From the package: “Mega Jackpot Size” ... “Seventeen of the top twenty hotels in the world are located in Las Vegas” ... “There is one operating slot machine in Las Vegas for every eight residents.” ... “Contains soy ingredients”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road