Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Barbecue
Taste test: These potato chips were very crisp and had a very nice crunch.
The barbecue flavor was sweet and tasty, and maybe even a little smoky, but there was no heat whatsoever. Not much of an aftertaste either. Good chips, with all sorts of potentially useful Vegas trivia on the bag of the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “New look, great new taste!” ... “On average, there are 230 marriage licenses issued per day in Las Vegas.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road