Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Barbecue
Taste test: These potato chips were very crisp and had a very nice crunch.
The barbecue flavor was sweet and tasty, and maybe even a little smoky, but there was no heat whatsoever. Not much of an aftertaste either. Good chips, with all sorts of potentially useful Vegas trivia on the bag of the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “New look, great new taste!” ... “On average, there are 230 marriage licenses issued per day in Las Vegas.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road