Dancing Vegas Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls had the same general shape, texture and fluorescent orange color as Cheetos Crunchy, but they were generally a little bit less crunchy than Cheetos, and there were none of the very large "Cheeto De Milo" pieces that you generally find in Cheetos.
The cheese flavoring was very good, with a nice cheddary sharpness to it, definitely a step above the average orange cheese powder..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheese smell, almost too strong, but not quite.
From the package: “Made with real cheese” ... “Las Vegas has an average of 310 sunny days annually” ... “The Riviera was the first high-rise on the Vegas strip.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road