Dancing Vegas Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls had the same general shape, texture and fluorescent orange color as Cheetos Crunchy, but they were generally a little bit less crunchy than Cheetos, and there were none of the very large "Cheeto De Milo" pieces that you generally find in Cheetos.
The cheese flavoring was very good, with a nice cheddary sharpness to it, definitely a step above the average orange cheese powder..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheese smell, almost too strong, but not quite.
From the package: “Made with real cheese” ... “Las Vegas has an average of 310 sunny days annually” ... “The Riviera was the first high-rise on the Vegas strip.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road