Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: Most of the chips in this bag were curly and folded over, with some having brown around the edges.
They had a pretty good crunch, but the vinegar flavor was not particularly strong or sharp, and there wasn't a whole lot of potato taste. Not a bad flavor, but just not as good as a lot of other vinegar chips we've eaten.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest amount of vinegar.
From the package: “Hold 'em Snack Size” ... “In 1899, the first slot machine was invented by Charles Fey. It was called The Liberty Bell.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road