Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: Most of the chips in this bag were curly and folded over, with some having brown around the edges.
They had a pretty good crunch, but the vinegar flavor was not particularly strong or sharp, and there wasn't a whole lot of potato taste. Not a bad flavor, but just not as good as a lot of other vinegar chips we've eaten.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest amount of vinegar.
From the package: “Hold 'em Snack Size” ... “In 1899, the first slot machine was invented by Charles Fey. It was called The Liberty Bell.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road