Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Salt & Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips were very crunchy, and they had a salt and pepper seasoning that was very mild, even slightly sweet, at first.
The sweetness seemed a bit odd, as I had never noticed anything like it in other salt and pepper chips. I checked the ingredients, which turned out to include both dextrose and fructose, so that explains it. The aftertaste was more peppery than the initial taste, with no sweetness and a strong black pepper taste that lingered in the back of the throat. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh peppery smell, not too strong.
From the package: “New look, great new taste!” ... “The Stratosphere Tower is the tallest free standing structure in the western U.S. at 1146 feet high.” ... “Contains soy & wheat ingredients”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road