Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Salt & Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips were very crunchy, and they had a salt and pepper seasoning that was very mild, even slightly sweet, at first.
The sweetness seemed a bit odd, as I had never noticed anything like it in other salt and pepper chips. I checked the ingredients, which turned out to include both dextrose and fructose, so that explains it. The aftertaste was more peppery than the initial taste, with no sweetness and a strong black pepper taste that lingered in the back of the throat. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh peppery smell, not too strong.
From the package: “New look, great new taste!” ... “The Stratosphere Tower is the tallest free standing structure in the western U.S. at 1146 feet high.” ... “Contains soy & wheat ingredients”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road