Super Vegas Chips Original Salty Flavor Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were irregularly shaped and very crunchy, but crispness varied from chip to chip, as several of the crunchy-but-not-crisp pieces were just too hard and didn't feel right in the mouth.
The taste was very good, though, with a rich and salty potato flavor. Many of the chips were brown around the edges, and a few even had large brown areas in the middle.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical kettle chips smell. OK.
From the package: “Las Vegas has an average of 310 sunny days annually.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, sunflower oil and/or corn oil, salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road