Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Jalapeno
Taste test: These chips were crisp and kettle-cooked, with a pretty good crunch.
Some of the chips were brown on some edges. They had a tasty and fairly strong jalapeno flavor, with a mid-level heat, not all that hot at first, but the heat grew gradually to a reasonably hot level. Overall, some good jalapeno chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeno smell.
From the package: “New look, great new taste!” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, sunflower oil and/or corn oil, salt, dextrose, sugar, corn flour, torula yeast, onion and garlic powder, horseradish powder, tomato powder, extracts of annatto and paprika, natural flavors.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road