Super Vegas Chips Kettle Style Jalapeno
Taste test: These chips were crisp and kettle-cooked, with a pretty good crunch.
Some of the chips were brown on some edges. They had a tasty and fairly strong jalapeno flavor, with a mid-level heat, not all that hot at first, but the heat grew gradually to a reasonably hot level. Overall, some good jalapeno chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeno smell.
From the package: “New look, great new taste!” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, sunflower oil and/or corn oil, salt, dextrose, sugar, corn flour, torula yeast, onion and garlic powder, horseradish powder, tomato powder, extracts of annatto and paprika, natural flavors.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Vegas Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road