Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
Taste test: Quite hot, and they actually do taste like buffalo wings.
Ignore the nasty photo of Buffalo wings on the bag. Have celery and blue cheese dressing on hand for the full effect. We've had hotter, but we still had to drink a beverage with these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like buffalo wing sauce, especially the vinegar.
From the package: “Imagine a plate of sizzling chicken wings smothered in tangy hot sauce! Snyder's of Hanover captures this flavor with Hot Buffalo Wing Potato Chips. If you love chicken wings, these chips are for you!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (68 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road