Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
Taste test: Quite hot, and they actually do taste like buffalo wings.
Ignore the nasty photo of Buffalo wings on the bag. Have celery and blue cheese dressing on hand for the full effect. We've had hotter, but we still had to drink a beverage with these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like buffalo wing sauce, especially the vinegar.
From the package: “Imagine a plate of sizzling chicken wings smothered in tangy hot sauce! Snyder's of Hanover captures this flavor with Hot Buffalo Wing Potato Chips. If you love chicken wings, these chips are for you!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1960 snacks)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road