Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
Taste test: Quite hot, and they actually do taste like buffalo wings.
Ignore the nasty photo of Buffalo wings on the bag. Have celery and blue cheese dressing on hand for the full effect. We've had hotter, but we still had to drink a beverage with these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like buffalo wing sauce, especially the vinegar.
From the package: “Imagine a plate of sizzling chicken wings smothered in tangy hot sauce! Snyder's of Hanover captures this flavor with Hot Buffalo Wing Potato Chips. If you love chicken wings, these chips are for you!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road