Tostitos Sensations Red Chile & Lime Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips looked a lot like Doritos Nacho Cheese chips, but instead of a pointy triangle shape, the chips were curved like a bell.
The chips were reddish in color, and it was hard to tell if the chip was made from yellow corn or white corn. The taste was spicy right from the get-go. The chile powder and lime hit immediately and left a slightly hot aftertaste. The hint of lime gave the feeling that you either spritzed the chips with some lime or were in a Mexican restaurant. Not bad overall, but I preferred the other Tostitos Sensation flavor, Southwestern Ranch with Black Peppercorn.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It takes a while, but eventually you smell some chili powder.
From the package: “Tostitos Sensations Tortilla Chips and Lay's Sensations Potato Chips provide a gourmet taste experience that is sure to awaken your senses! Tostitos Sensations Flavored Tortilla Chips are enhanced with real spices cooked right into the chips, and seasoned with an aromatic blend of distinctive flavors. Red Chile & Lime Flavor with Crushed Red Pepper is a surefire way to engage your senses. First, spicy red peppers are blended into the crispy corn tortilla chip. Then, notes of tangy, cool lime and piquant chilies top off the lively flavor combination.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road