Tostitos Sensations Southwestern Ranch with Black Peppercorn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This version of Tostitos brought sort of a bell shape to the usual tortilla chips, with an added light hint of flavor powder.
The ranch taste reminded me of Doritos Cool Ranch, but the addition of the peppercorn made it a bit spicier and left a hot aftertaste. It was a pretty good snack, and I ate more than my share from the bag during the tasting session. There's need to add salsa or queso to these tortilla chips — the flavor powder will do it all for you.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It does smell a little peppery with a hint of ranch.
From the package: “Tostitos Sensations Flavored Tortilla Chips are enhanced with real spices cooked right into the chips, and seasoned with an aromatic blend of distinctive flavors. Southwestern Ranch with Black Peppercorn brings Santa Fe to your taste buds. First, bits of black peppercorns are blended into the crispy corn tortilla chip. Then, smooth, creamy ranch accented with spicy notes of cumin delivers a true taste of the Southwest.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (40 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (126 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (120 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road