Tostitos Sensations Southwestern Ranch with Black Peppercorn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This version of Tostitos brought sort of a bell shape to the usual tortilla chips, with an added light hint of flavor powder.
The ranch taste reminded me of Doritos Cool Ranch, but the addition of the peppercorn made it a bit spicier and left a hot aftertaste. It was a pretty good snack, and I ate more than my share from the bag during the tasting session. There's need to add salsa or queso to these tortilla chips — the flavor powder will do it all for you.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It does smell a little peppery with a hint of ranch.
From the package: “Tostitos Sensations Flavored Tortilla Chips are enhanced with real spices cooked right into the chips, and seasoned with an aromatic blend of distinctive flavors. Southwestern Ranch with Black Peppercorn brings Santa Fe to your taste buds. First, bits of black peppercorns are blended into the crispy corn tortilla chip. Then, smooth, creamy ranch accented with spicy notes of cumin delivers a true taste of the Southwest.”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road