Zwiefel Sunny Tomato Corn Chips
Taste test: These were triangular tortilla chips similar to Doritos (not corn chips like Fritos) but they had a different taste than any Doritos or Doritos competitors that I've tried.
It was like the flavor of sun-dried tomatoes, and it was quite tasty. The chips also had a nice crispness that helped to bring out the flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, might even smell a little like sundried tomato.
From the package: “Frisch Service Frais” ... “A totally new crisp sensation ... Corn Chips Original, Cheese & Paprika, Sunny Tomato or Corn Chips Salted. The Corn Chips are even more fun with the mouth-watering Zwiefel Chips Dips in mild or hot varieties. Simply tear open the dish, dip your Corn Chips and enjoy. Dipping made easy!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tilman Achtnich, Wolfgang Breuning and Andreas Wetter in Germany. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road