Zwiefel Sunny Tomato Corn Chips
Taste test: These were triangular tortilla chips similar to Doritos (not corn chips like Fritos) but they had a different taste than any Doritos or Doritos competitors that I've tried.
It was like the flavor of sun-dried tomatoes, and it was quite tasty. The chips also had a nice crispness that helped to bring out the flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, might even smell a little like sundried tomato.
From the package: “Frisch Service Frais” ... “A totally new crisp sensation ... Corn Chips Original, Cheese & Paprika, Sunny Tomato or Corn Chips Salted. The Corn Chips are even more fun with the mouth-watering Zwiefel Chips Dips in mild or hot varieties. Simply tear open the dish, dip your Corn Chips and enjoy. Dipping made easy!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Switzerland (19 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road