Zwiefel Sunny Tomato Corn Chips
Taste test: These were triangular tortilla chips similar to Doritos (not corn chips like Fritos) but they had a different taste than any Doritos or Doritos competitors that I've tried.
It was like the flavor of sun-dried tomatoes, and it was quite tasty. The chips also had a nice crispness that helped to bring out the flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, might even smell a little like sundried tomato.
From the package: “Frisch Service Frais” ... “A totally new crisp sensation ... Corn Chips Original, Cheese & Paprika, Sunny Tomato or Corn Chips Salted. The Corn Chips are even more fun with the mouth-watering Zwiefel Chips Dips in mild or hot varieties. Simply tear open the dish, dip your Corn Chips and enjoy. Dipping made easy!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tilman Achtnich, Wolfgang Breuning and Andreas Wetter in Germany. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road