Mac's Salt & Pepper Pork Skins
Taste test: These pork rinds were thick and a bit denser than some other kinds, but they were quite crisp and had a good crunch without being too hard to bite into.
As for salt and pepper flavoring, there was just the slightest bit, enough to know it's there, but not enough to give lots of pepper taste, so you could still taste more pork rind than pepper. As pork rinds go, these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the regular pork rinds smell, maybe just a tiny bit of black pepper.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic and Onion Powders, Spice (includes Pepper), Torula Yeast*, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid. *May contain up to 15 PPM sulfites.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road