Batman Easter Egg
Taste test: This yellow, egg-shaped container contained three crumpled Batman stickers and a plastic bag containing 25 very ordinary-looking jelly beans.
The beans were yellow, white, light blue, red, orange, green and yellow, with none of the special textures that Jelly Belly beans usually have. It didn't seem like a Batman sort of color combination. The beans were slightly larger than Jelly Belly beans. The taste was tolerable but nothing special, and the beans were chewier than most beans I'm used to, not in a good way, with the shells on some of them feeling a bit hardened. The flavor didn't vary very much from one color to the next. Overall, pretty lame.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK sugary fruit smell.
From the package: “Contains Stickers & Jelly Beans” ... “Product of China” ... “Jelly Bean Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Houston Harvest Gift Products LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (416 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
- Jelly Beans (27 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road