Taste test: These Planters-branded Peanut Butter Cookie Crisps are yet another 100-calorie snack pack from Nabisco (the brand that started the whole 100-calorie craze).
They're baked cookies with a hint of peanut butter taste, a lot like Nutter Butter cookies, but without the peanut butter filling. (Like an Oreo, the best part of a Nutter Butter is the filling.) The cookies were peanut-shaped, which will also remind you of Nutter Butters. But at 100 calories per bag, these are probably a bit more healthy than eating lots of Nutter Butters. They tasted pretty good, enough that we ate more than one bag from the box (but not at the same time).
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular smell either good or bad.
From the package: “100 Healthy Living Tips: #27: Exercise can be fun — think of it as recess for adults.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road