Ruffles Snack Kit Original Potato Chips & French Onion Dip!
Taste test: This a pretty good chip/dip combo.
Ruffles has recently widened the ridges of their chips, and the wide ridges do a good job of picking up the French Onion flavor. The dip was OK. The number of chips in the bag seemed kind of skimpy, particularly relative to the amount of dip in the container.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The chips smell like regular Ruffles. The French onion dip has the regular French onion dip smell, but it's quite pungent, as you can smell it from several feet away.
From the package: (on the chip bag inside) “Do not microwave this package” ... “This unit not for individual sale”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road