Ruffles Snack Kit Original Potato Chips & French Onion Dip!
Taste test: This a pretty good chip/dip combo.
Ruffles has recently widened the ridges of their chips, and the wide ridges do a good job of picking up the French Onion flavor. The dip was OK. The number of chips in the bag seemed kind of skimpy, particularly relative to the amount of dip in the container.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The chips smell like regular Ruffles. The French onion dip has the regular French onion dip smell, but it's quite pungent, as you can smell it from several feet away.
From the package: (on the chip bag inside) “Do not microwave this package” ... “This unit not for individual sale”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (591 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road