Ofen-Crispinis Tomate & Masilikum
Taste test: These hollow tubes made from potatoes were thinner than a standard pencil in diameter, and the walls of the tubes were just shy of being paper-thin.
They were very crisp, and also quite brittle because their thinness, which gave them extremely light feel. They tasted like pizza, quite tasty. The tubes were originally closed at both ends, but most of them were broken so they looked more like open tubes.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tomato smell.
From the package: “weniger als 11% Fett gebacken-nicht frittiert” ... “Lust auf Abwechslung? Ofen Crispinis Kräuter-Frischkäse”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tilman Achtnich, Wolfgang Breuning and Andreas Wetter in Germany. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road