Riffles Chili & Paprika
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had a tasty seasoning that was very smooth and almost creamy, not the sharp kind of flavor that you might expect from a paprika and chili flavor.
The combination of flavors was a bit jarring for some of our tasters, but other people enjoyed these..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good paprika smell.
From the package: “Kulinarische Gewürze machen Riffels Chili & Paprika ze einem besonderen Genuss.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (59 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tilman Achtnich, Wolfgang Breuning and Andreas Wetter in Germany. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road