Riffles Chili & Paprika
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had a tasty seasoning that was very smooth and almost creamy, not the sharp kind of flavor that you might expect from a paprika and chili flavor.
The combination of flavors was a bit jarring for some of our tasters, but other people enjoyed these..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good paprika smell.
From the package: “Kulinarische Gewürze machen Riffels Chili & Paprika ze einem besonderen Genuss.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (58 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tilman Achtnich, Wolfgang Breuning and Andreas Wetter in Germany. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road