Chio Chips Salt and Vinegar
Taste test: These potato chips were thin and crisp with a mild, tasty vinegar zing, but the most notable thing about them was their color.
They were very, very yellow. Bright yellow. The yellowest potato chips we've ever seen. I didn't see anything in the ingredients that sounded like a yellow coloring, so either the yellow came from the potatoes themselves, or there was some sort of secret. Good vinegar chips from Germany.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild vinegar zing.
From the package: “extra würzig”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tilman Achtnich, Wolfgang Breuning and Andreas Wetter. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road