Chio Chips Salt and Vinegar
Taste test: These potato chips were thin and crisp with a mild, tasty vinegar zing, but the most notable thing about them was their color.
They were very, very yellow. Bright yellow. The yellowest potato chips we've ever seen. I didn't see anything in the ingredients that sounded like a yellow coloring, so either the yellow came from the potatoes themselves, or there was some sort of secret. Good vinegar chips from Germany.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild vinegar zing.
From the package: “extra würzig”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hungary (10 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Tilman Achtnich, Wolfgang Breuning and Andreas Wetter. Review published April 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road