Wise Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Jalapeno
Taste test: This bag looked like it was quite full, but when I opened it, the chips came less than halfway up the bag, with the rest being air.
Most of the chips were brown around the edges. The chips were tasty, but they had just the slightest jalapeno flavor and little to no jalapeno heat. The kettle-cooked potato taste was quite good, though, and worked very well with the largely non-jalapeno spices. Of course, jalapeno chips are supposed to have lots of jalapeno flavor and heat, so overall it was quite disappointing. But the chips still tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potatoey smell, maybe a little spicy even, but no jalapeno smell.
From the package: “After all these years, the authenric tasteof kettle-cooked potato chips is still hard to beat. That's why we made Wise® Kettle Cooked potato chips with the same robust taste and hearty crunch that you don't get with regular chips. And with these Jalapeño flavored chips, you taste buds can enjoy an added spicy kick.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road