Old Dutch Rip-L Chips Smokey BBQ
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had lots of flavor on them, with a smokey barbecue taste that was also on the sweet side, and there was even a mildly hot aftertaste.
The chips were very crisp with a nice crunch. The bag quickly went from full to empty when we put it near the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Spicy barbecue smell.
From the package: “It started in Winnipeg back around 1954. A little known potato chip company with a lot of heart became the talk of the town. Soon, news of these tasty chips spread like wildfire!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road